Men's Paris II Trainers
Men's Paris Trainers II
- Comfortable, breathable stretch knit sock
- The snake skin style emboss print and linings are made with plants created with bio oil sourced from organic cereal crops grown in Northern Europe in a carbon neutral process
- Breathable and water resistant
- Durable, grippy TR outsoles
- Cushioning non crush down insoles made with recycled rubber
We use high quality vegan leathers and suedes to make our footwear, you will find your purchase requires little attention to keep looking as good as new.
Our footwear does not spoil or stain when it gets wet. In-fact it performs really well in wet and muddy conditions. Unlike leather or suede our materials do not spoil or mark even when in contact with road salt and snow slush in winter conditions.
This footwear is water resistant. This means you can wear for extended periods of time in light rain, walk through shallow puddles, walk through wet grass, light snow and have dry feet. We do not recommend wearing in deep snow, deep puddles, running water or extended periods of heavy rain. In these cases water will penetrate the footwear, usually through the lace holes or around the tongue giving you wet feet.