You will primarily be responsible for driving sales through engaging with customers, answering sales enquiries, ensuring the shop floor and displays are kept at their best at all times and ensuring there is a welcoming and friendly atmosphere in the store.
You must be used to working in a fast paced environment and will also be responsible for various support and administrative tasks outlined below. A keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills is a must. This is a new location for us and as the business grows so will your responsibilities. We are looking for someone who is committed to growth and looking to learn on the job.
Days of the week and hours
- Shift work Monday – Sunday (weekend work is essential)
- 15-20hrs per week (to start with)
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in retail an advantage
- Meeting daily sales targets
- Providing customers with a well-informed, polite, friendly and high quality service
- Managing POS processes, wrapping up goods for customers
- Offering customers assistance with enquiries via telephone, email and in-store
- Opening & closing the shop (including cashing up in the evenings)
- Ensuring the shop floor and displays are kept at their best at all times and always well stocked and replenished
- Receiving and processing incoming deliveries
- Processing and fulfilling online orders
- Dealing with online returns and queries
- Ensuring accurate communication between fellow staff members of ongoing orders and/or customer enquiries
- Assisting with stock taking and updating our stock management system when necessary
- Responsible for security within the store
- Actively engage with customers through social media and stories over our social platforms
- Idea generation around social media and possible store features we can include
- Follow our company policies and procedures
- Be passionate about our company ethos and products and act as a brand ambassador for Fresh Cuts in your behaviour and outlook at all times
- Maintain the store appearance at all times
What We Offer
Our employees are our most valued asset. Your personal and professional development is important to us, and you can expect challenging work responsibilities and the opportunity to grow with our team. More important than this are the pleasant working conditions as part of a fantastic team.
If you think you would be perfect for this role, we would love to hear from you! Please send in your CV with the subject line "Fresh Cuts Retail Sales Assistant" to email@example.com and tell us a little bit about yourself and why you would like to work for us, good luck!